- The use of all of the Club’s facilities to include:
- Golf course, short-game practice area, putting practice green, driving range
- Locker rooms
- Pool & pool deck area to include the Snack Shack
- Outdoor courts
- The privileges are extended to the member, the member’s spouse or significant other and unmarried children under the age of 23.
- May charge food, beverages and services.
- Eligible to vote and serve on appointed committees and/or the Board of Directors.
Any individual 70 years of age or over is eligible for a Senior Premier Membership. Senior Premier Membership shall entail the same privileges as a Premier Membership.
Any individual 21 years of age or over, and under the age of 35 is eligible for a Junior Premier Membership. Junior Premier Membership shall entail the same privileges as a Premier Membership.
For additional information, please contact Jan Santerre, General Manager at (812) 934-3401 ext. 235 or at email@example.com