Golf Shop – (812) 934-4350
Hours of Operation
Golf Shop Closed
Tuesday-Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday-Sunday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday-Sunday 7:30 am to 7:00pm
May – September Hours:
Tuesday-Sunday 7:00 am to 7:00pm
Tuesday-Sunday 8:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday-Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday-Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Club Rules – Golf
- Proper golf attire must be worn when using any of the golf facilities. For men, this includes a shirt with collar (includes mock turtleneck) and shorts or slacks. For women, this includes shirts (no halters, mid-drifts or spaghetti straps) and shorts, slacks or skirts. No denim, cut-offs or cargo shorts are allowed.
- Smoking is permitted on the golf course.
- Members, their families and guests shall follow appropriate golf etiquette. Failure to do so will result in removal from the golf course. Repeat offenders are subject to revocation of golf privileges.
- Members of HGCC agree to cart rental agreement provided at the Golf Shop.
- Guests are permitted when sponsored by a member or the Golf Professional, and upon payment of appropriate green fees. Excluding special events, all guests are required to sign in at the Golf Shop.
- The same person may not be a guest more than twice in the same month, excluding special events. Members with out-of-town guest may request additional rounds by contacting Club Management.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult member unless granted individual playing privileges by the Golf Professional.
- Children 16 or older who carry a valid driver’s license may drive golf carts however if they are under 18 years of age an adult must be in the cart with them.
- Cell phones
- As a courtesy to fellow golfers, cell phone usage is permitted for emergencies only. Please remove yourself from the course when using your cell phone to eliminate any distractions to fellow golfers.